Fall 2021 Graduate Student Opportunities
Graduate students are being sought who are interested in fundamental and applied research related to the atmosphere. Are you interested in:
- Global weather and climate issues,
- Applying data analytical tools to environmental information,
- Mountain weather and snow science,
- Air chemistry and cloud processes,
- Predicting wildfires or hurricanes,
- Cloud/climate feedbacks,
- Or air quality and public health?
We will admit 10-12 students for Fall 2021
- For early consideration, applications must be received by Jan. 22, 2021.
- Graduate students incur no cost for tuition and receive health benefits.
- Graduate students are supported financially at a minimum of $28,000 annually.
- You are not required to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
Please click on the links below for more information about our program and the University of Utah:
- Research Groups
- M.S. Degree Information
- Ph.D. Degree Information
- Financial Assistance Information
- Housing Information
- About the U
Prospective students can contact the Department at (801) 581-6136 or email@example.com